– Agate forms in nearly every color the earth can produce, including a colorless form like the one pictured above. Creates stability and balance. Helps where issues of clarity and stability are concerned. Improves mental functions. Cleanses other stones and crystals by gently rubbing them on it. Cleanse by fresh water or moonlight. Helps overcome negative emotions by bringing love to all chakras. Good for use with all chakras. good for stabilizing and strengthening mentality. Excellent for balancing emotional, physical and intellectual energy. harmonizes yin and yang. Promotes maturity. Great to use during pregnancy and to avoid baby blues after birth. Stops the desire for things you do not need. Encourages a sense of reality. Stabilizes the aura and eliminates negative energy. cleansing effect is powerful at all levels.
– Represents prosperity. Calming. Encourages self-expression, artistic creativity, and healing. Brings confidence and leadership. Reduces self-damaging behavior, increases self respect. Dispenses negative energy. Good to use with the heart and throat chakras. Soothing. Tames irrational behavior and thinking. provides harmony and balance. the Stone of Courage and the Stone of Truth. Empowers one to search the self and discover one’s own truths and integrity. Balances one’s masculine and feminine energies as well as many aspects of the personality. Awakens compassion for others. helps perceive different points of view. assists in communicating one’s true thoughts and feelings. Aids in overcoming loneliness. Good luck stone for games of chance and competitions. soothes trauma and alleviates worry and fear. turns anger into a positive action.
– Helps one to attain spiritual protection and growth. Good for dream recall, soothing and calming. Good to use during meditation. Aids intuition. Opens the third eye. Enhances psychic abilities. Aids in channeling. A sedative stone. Enhances feelings of contentment and a connection to one’s spirituality. A stone of peace and strength. Primarily linked to third eye and crown chakras. Excellent for use in the creative arts. One of the most effective crystals used for healing. Initiates wisdom and a greater understanding of one’s self.
Aventurine – Green (Raw & Polished)
– Also known as the Stone of Heaven. Brings psychic dreams, peace, healing, luck and mental powers. protects energy from emotional vampires. Releases anxiety, boosts tranquility and inspires leadership. Thought to be the luckiest of all crystals. Aids manifesting prosperity and wealth. aligns conditions so opportunity is inevitable. releases old patterns and habits. brings optimism and a zest for life. has winning energy, encourages perseverance and reinforces one’s decisiveness. amplifies leadership qualities. opens sense of humor up. carries a strong connection to earth. provides a better appreciation of nature. Aids skin problems. Soothes quick tempers. diminishes the effects of domestic strive between spouses. Good for use with the heart chakra. calms nervousness. Remarkable harmonizer.
– Stone of Courage. Calms energies and reduces communication issues. Reduces stress and quiets the mind. Harmonizes surroundings. Promotes tolerance, brings inner peace, hope and self love. shields the aura and dispels anger and fear and brings angels for their guidance and protection. helps with past life recall. attunes one to the sea and protects sailors and water travelers. heals sore throat and chronic fatigue. Connected with the throat chakra. Embodies all thins connected to the sea, as well as things relating to heaven. helps overcome the fear of speaking. allows one to speak clearly and without anger. accelerates the intellectual reasoning process. stone of natural justice. utilizes compromise and negotiation.
Blue Lace Agate
– Stone of Communication. It is not a stone of protection but more of a stone for encouragement and support uplifts and elevates. assists communication. reduces anger. inspires trustworthiness and loyalty. helps you to express your emotions without getting upset. counteractions the suppression of feelings. dissolves old blockage patterns and doubt. aids public speakers, teachers or anyone who communicates for a living. promotes inner stability, composure and maturity. warm protective properties. Directly linked to the throat chakra. brings peace of mind. nurturing stone. assists with verbal expression of thoughts and feelings.
– Aligns he earthly senses. improves hearing and intuition on an earthly level. good for business, deal making, positive decisions and action. lightens the physical body and removes negative energy. good stone for growth and forward movement. provides connection to ancient souks. instils reliability and consistency. combats dizziness enhances stamina and patience eases disharmony in relationships.
– Associated with emotional warmth, creativity, harmony, reproduction, rebirth, reincarnation and past life recall. represent confidence, assertiveness, and outgoingness. Linked to the sacral and solar plexus chakras. A very captivating crystal. Brings a rush of warmth and joy that stimulates and empowers. known as a stone of motivation and endurance, leadership and knowledge. Used to enhance passion, love and desire. Excellent aid for physical training, coordination, and exercise. It is the singer’s stone, it clarifies the voice. It can make timid speakers become bold and proud. Important to use for love and fertility. Full of the life force, stimulating the metabolism Influences the reproductive systems in both sexes.
– Relieves depression while aligning to the angelic realm. enhances creativity. soothes, calms and promotes a sense of joy and peace. Helps to relieve negative emotions bringing a greater sense of overall happiness into one’s life. associated with the third eye and throat chakras. Brings emotional balance, vitality, stamina, intensity, generosity, liveliness, kindness and friendliness. It is a nurturing stone that promotes brotherhood and good will. Absorbs negative energy. It brings the mind, body, emotions and spirit into harmony. Can alleviate hostility absorbs and dissipates negative thoughts and emotions. Good for repelling bad dreams. Creates openness and enthusiasm. It can lessen the effects of dementia and senility.
– Wellness crystal. A wonderful broken heart healer. Creates harmony. Excellent to hold or wear when you feel under the weather. Encourages self-love and love for others. Heals the heart of depression and anxiety. Attracts new love, abundance, and prosperity. Empowers you to find the Divine Truth. Promotes feelings of love and forgiveness, and releases ego based negativity associated with co-dependent relationships. Has a wonderful energy of love. Brings healing into the cells of the body. Aids other healing stones to work more effectively. Promotes joy and independence as well as forgiveness and compassion towards others. Linked to the heart chakra. It will help you let go of co-dependent behavior. Useful crystal for combining with other crystals. Opens up your heart to assist your heart to heal. .
– Energizer stone. Increases motivation and clears congestion from internal organs. Promotes generosity and prosperity. Aids in creativity. Provides mental clarity. Problem solver and self-discipline. Offers optimism. Brings abundance. Cleanses all chakras. Good for use with sacral and solar plexus chakras. Carries the power of the sun. Sustains the process of transforming dreams and wishes into tangible form. Warm and Comforting. Transforms negative thoughts into positive ones.
Clear Quartz Point and Polished Crystal
– When used in a crystal grid a Quartz point amplifies, conducts, and guides energy in the direction of the point. Clear Quartz in general brings protection. Aids in clearing negative or unwanted energy. Good for healing and meditation. Balances chakras. Absorbs negative energy. Generates energy. Helps with communication with spiritual guides and angels. Aids in one’s psychic abilities. Good for opening the third eye. Can be used for all of the Chakras, although most commonly linked to the crown and third eye. It is great for energizing the positive energy you carry naturally and is great for protection and processing messages from your own personal angels. Amplifies and strengthens the whole auric field. Brings calm and clarity and will amplify the energies of the other stones placed by it.
– Activates your inner child! This stone recreates silliness and playfulness of youth. Encourages fidelity and emotional harmony. Strengthening family bonds and long term friendships. Calms pets, aids in pet training and healing pets. Linked to root and solar plexus chakras. Returns some of the intellectual carefulness back into the physical joy of sampling being. Supports loyalty. Encourages translating ideas into actuality with enthusiasm and vigor. Excellent anti-smoking crystal. Strengthens the resolve to quit smoking and provides determination to succeed. Children benefit on all levels from this crystal, particularly at night to assure safe sleep and deter nightmares about monsters and other nightmares. Reawakens a sense of fun and humor. It has a fortifying, restorative and emotionally harmonizing effect. Counteracts disillusion, cynicism, and skepticism.
– This stone supports as it helps those who may feel less confident. it also assists in staying true to oneself and to stand up for yourself. It is a perfect stone for families. Used for stamina and soothing vibrations that encourage patience with the natural order of the universe. linked to the throat and third eye chakras. Will help you to take control of your own life and increase your level of patience. Very stimulating to the brain and brings enhanced intellectual abilities. Stimulates the pineal gland located behind the third eye in the forehead. Amplifies many psychic gifts. Useful for studying to help retain information as well as enhancing your will power and capacity for self mastery. Boosts your telepathic abilities. A stone for helping with addictions to more easily work through the issues involved. Helps with addiction by highlighting the patterns in your current life that underlie why you have these addictions.
Ethiopian Opal (Raw)
– Gem of the Gods. Aids psychic vision and opens spiritual encounters. Heightens weak emotions and strengthens memory. This is a stone so dedicated to the eye, so pleasing to the sight, it inspires love and hope, innocence and purity, luck and happiness. Boosts the will to live. Enkindles optimism, enthusiasm and creativity. Allows for the release of inhibitions inspiring love and passion. Enhances cosmic consciousness and stimulates flashes of intuition and insight. Picks up thoughts and feelings, desires and buried emotions, amplifying them and returning them to the source.
Fluorite – PurpleLava stone liter
– Known as the “Genius Stone.” It represents the highest state of mental achievement, boosting aptitude and discernment, the absorption of new information and helping one work through complex issues. Purple fluorite is the most peaceful of the Fluorites. Dedicated to the devotional aspects of the mind that connect with Spirit. It purifies the mind and stimulates the third eye chakra in order to bring awareness of the mental processes and how one thinks. Its excellent for focused meditation and boosts one’s intuitive and psychic abilities. It is a stone of protection, thought to become more protective the longer it is used and is an ideal “dream crystal.” It defends one from evil spirits and bad dreams. It can help to relieve stress, spiritual discomfort, and physical blockages. Fluorite is hailed as the most colorful mineral in the world and purple is just one of the many varieties of color. An ideal stone for overcoming disorganization problems. Therapeutic for those who are uncomfortable being touched or examined.
– Stabilizing and grounding stone. Hematite keeps you connected to the Earth plane, so that your spiritual learnings and travels can be done safely. Helps with original thinking, logical thinking and mental organization. Hematite can decrease negativity and provide balance. Good for the equilibrium or dizziness issues. A very balancing stone. Helps to boost self-esteem and self-confidence. It is an excellent stone for anxiety relief. Can help with blood disorders such as Raynaud’s syndrome, nervous problems and restlessness. Related to the Root chakra. Good to use when doing mathematics. Known for their action to provide subtle pain relief. An excellent female stone, assisting timid women to have heightened confidence and self-esteem. Helps to relieve any spaciness you may feel. Highly protective and is useful to protect and seal your auric field.
Kyanite – Blue (Raw)
– Great to use for aligning ALL chakras. Recommended to use this time during mediation, it has the potential to open the third eye chakra, which will promote clairvoyant gifts. It has the ability to transfer and amplify high frequency energy. Blue kyanite has a very strong vibration that will create a protective shield around anyone who is working with it. Very powerful energy conductor. Linked to the throat chakra. The stone of channeling, altered states, vivid dreams, dream recall, and visualizations. It gives protection during these starts. Brings loyalty, honesty and tranquility, and diminishes anger and confusion. Blue kyanite does not retain negative energy and does not required to be cleansed as often as other crystals. Kyanite can remove energy blockages. Aids people who speak for a living, also good for performers and singers.
– One of the most powerful protection stones. Allows one’s magical powers to surface. Enhances clairvoyance, telepathy, prophecy and coincidence control and assists in communication with higher guides and spirits. Provides an ease in moving between the worlds and permits a safe and grounded return to the present. Brings out the best in people by encouraging courtesy. It can temper the negative side of our personality and help to rid one of depression and anxiety. Reduces reckless and impulsive behavior in people and helps to quit smoking or drinking. Energizes the imagination bringing new ideas. It is directly linked to the throat chakra and helps to express yourself. Helps bring forgotten memories to light and encourages introspection. Powerful aura protector.
– Lava stone literally comes from the core of the earth and is also known as basalt. It is most commonly found in the ocean – because of this it can represent the element of fire AND water. Lava is known for it’s grounding qualities and is wonderful at helping calm the emotions. Because it comes from raw energy, it’s considered to be a stone of rebirth and shedding unneeded layers of emotional attachment. It helps to promote the power of fire and allow the opportunity for stability through changes in life. Represents movement and flow. Good for shifts or changes in your life. Linked to the sacral and root chakra. Good for helping keep soldiers calm during battle – it is a stone of strength. Aids low libido!
– calming, balancing, and relaxing. Stone of transformation, helps one get through transitions and trust that it will be ok. Brings hope in dark times. Enhances patience, self-love, and optimism. Great to use with dream work, dream recall and rebirth. Brings success to one’s business or career. It can bring “growing energy” to gardeners. Decreases stress and depression. Aids in overcoming emotional dependency. Primarily linked to heart chakra, also useful for third eye and crown chakras. Excellent at neutralizing mood swings, manic depression and bipolar.
– A very feminine stone, moonstone is excellent for menstrual cramps. Brings good luck and feminine energy. Embrace the Goddess within. A stone of intuition and insight. Helps to balance the emotional body, especially any aggressive tendencies. Protects those who travel on or by water. Used for the solar plexus, third eye, and crown chakras. Helps you receive and process messages from other realms. Holds the power of mystery. It calms and encourages, teaching the natural rhythm of life.
– Enhances creativity. Helps integrate the spiritual realm with the physical body. Helpful when working through emotional issues. Works especially well with the Sacral chakra and enhances the will to remove depression. Allows one to take control back over one’s life and fights apathy and lethargy. Aids release past traumas that have been holding you back – making way for joy and optimism to move in. Orange calcite’s bright vibration infuses the lower chakras. Gets positive energy moving in the areas of sexuality and creativity. Has strong energizing and cleansing properties. Promotes confidence.
– Reconnects you with mother earth. It assists one to advance to ones highest chosen level. Can help to make one feel safe and secure calming down survival based fears. Assists in setting a pace and sticking with it. Useful for bringing patience to those in a process of slow inner transformation and bringing that change to fruition. Grounding and stabilizing energy, like that of a tree. Supports skeletal system and bone marrow production. A stone of business success.
– Increases love in relationships. Helps balance aggressive and dynamic energy. Increases fertility and aids in blood flow. Helps keep you healthy and vital. It is good for any issues in the home. Intensifies primal awareness and survival. Very protective and ignites courage. Energizes and opens the root chakra. Stone of vibrancy and endurance. Its steady frequency calms the emotional body creating a lasting stable energy for improving health or overcoming illness. Helps to manifest creative ideas.
– Good for producing the energy of love and helps heal and mend relationships. Represents love, peace, beauty, forgiveness, self- love and emotional balance. It can help diffuse negative stimuli and uncomfortable memories. Helps ease loss, calm stress, dissolve fear, and strengthen low confidence. It is linked to the heart and higher heart chakras. Produces a calm, loving and peaceful energy. The most loving of all stones. Helps heal imbalances of the heart. Mends childhood issues. Fosters love for humanity, lover, children, and self.
– The Stone of Manifestations. Strong amplifier of energy. The sizzling power of the threads of rutile will bring intense energy. This process may stimulate your spiritual creativity and your ability to manifest what you desire in your life through the power of intention. Allows you to make contact with the Divine mind and receive Divine inspiration. Activates your creativity. Extraordinary ability to help one cope through life. Energizes your higher mind. Assists you to receive spiritual knowledge and guidance, to help you gain concentration and mental clarity. Supports you as you let go of past issues of an extremely negative nature and even aids you to access past life issues. Aids in relieving anxiety, fear, phobias and depression and self-loathing. Stimulates and balances the thyroid. Boosts gifts of psychic communication. Brings a joyful vibration and cleanses the aura.
– “Go with the flow” stone. Naturally made by the ebb and flow of the oceans tides. The celestial influence, combined with the powerful healing property of letting go and allowing life to happen. Brings peace and tranquility. Great to use during meditation and during stressful times. A cleansing stone, good to use during smudging or during spiritual cleansing and purging. It is a lively stone and good for use when you feel depressed or ‘lifeless.’ If you feel like you have trouble adapting and allowing life to just happen, this stone will help you to “go with the flow.” Keeps one from being tied down to thoughts and patterns that no longer serve them Good for all charkas, the color of the glass can also depict certain qualities. Brown and white are the most common colors. Green, blue and red are more rare.
– Smooth rocks found from the ocean. I hand pick all of these myself and cleanse and bless them. I allow my intuition to naturally draw me to each stone as I float and move through the waves. All of these stones will vary in shape, size and color. Seastone represents remaining stable and grounded during life’s storms and stressful times. Allows one to bend gracefully with the changes in everyday life. Stone of fertility. This stone is great for dissipating anger and provides guidance, understanding and our personal connections to mother earth.
– Healing stone. Helps to clear out and release the clouded areas of the chakras so that healing can occur. Helps with healing on all levels- mental, physical and spiritual. Forms a unique connection to promote healing in the way that is best for the wearer. Can be used to manifest/attract what you want into your life – abuncance on all levels, prosperity, love, healing, etc. It aligns your intent with the heart chakra and Source energy. Excellent for Kundalini energy work. Linked to the heart chakra. Helps with emotional cleansing, psychic powers, and to attract love and money. Protective against snakebite, poison and venom. Good to use if you have diabetes or parasite infections.
– Neutralizes harmful influences. Good for protection. Powerful grounding stone, used to overcome depression, nightmares and stress. Benefits include channeling higher guidance. Assists to see through illusion. Has the highest healing frequency. Primarily linked to the root and solar plexus chakras. Activates one’s survival instincts in a purified way. Guides souls in the afterlife. Protects physically and spiritually. Relieves tension, anxiety and stress. Aids in quitting smoking. Softening anger and agitation.
– Teaches you the value of mistakes and that everything is unique without fault. Releases negative patterns. Allows expansion and freedom in your soul’s journey. Calms fear. Powerful shield against negativity. Aids in times of transition. Brings balance. Stimulates one’s uniqueness. Helps bring truth to any situation. Good for use with all Chakras, especially the root. Protective stone. Balances body mind and spirit. Supports smooth skin. Relieves anger and jealousy.
– Aids in effective healing communication. Calms the mind. Inspires wisdom. Calms anguish. Unites logic and intuition, helps you remain true to yourself. Eliminates confusion. Aids intuition and emotional balance. Calms panic attacks. Enhances self-esteem, self-acceptance, an self-trust. Promotes understanding. Stimulates courage. Good for healing relationships. Used with the throat and third eye chakras. Promotes balance for spiritual growth. Brings your attention to the qualities of truth and idealism. Aids the development of intuition and psychic abilities. Stimulates creativity.
– Abundance stone. Encourages independence and originality. Inspirational in revealing talents and attracts fame and unexpected prosperity. An excellent “good luck” crystal for competitions. Helps you to feel alive and enthusiastic about life. It increases vitality and is beneficial in starting and maintaining a fitness program. Carries the energy of the sun. Stone of leadership- brings personal power, freedom, and consciousness. Helps to open your mind. Brings strength, warmth and mental clarity. A very joyful stone. Inspires self-nurturing in order to help others better. Restores good natured attitude towards people and life in general. Alleviates fear and stress. Aids to receivee what is desired and helps to cleanse the aura.
– Used for psychic protection, courage, luck, confidence and willpower. Aids in the manifestation of what you desire or what you are thinking about. Protects from witchcraft and evil. Tiger eye offers protection and the vitality of family security. It is linked with the sacral and solar plexus chakras. Provides balance. Motivates free will. Stone of prosperity and good fortune, protecting one’s resources and reflecting back malice or threats from others. Brings sharpness to one’s inner vision.
– For lasting love. Helpful in the steady release of feelings long held in. In wiccan practices it is traditionally sprinkled with dried yarrow and placed in a sealed satchel as a marriage or commitment symbol. During pregnancy a piece of unakite placed on the womb helps parents-to-be make spiritual connections with their unborn baby. Excellent to use during labor to ease the transition. Fosters healthy relationships through balanced emotions. It encourages harmonious partnerships. Increases business success. Superb for healing and nurturing physical and emotional bodies. Helps one to endure these frustrating or painful experiences. Remarkable when using to quit smoking or drinking. This is a very neutralizing, grounding, and love energy stone. Brings a calm gentle energy. Linked to the heart chakra.